Comparing Electronic Cigarettes VS Regular Cigarettes
- 09 Apr
- SMOKO E-Cigarettes
We all know cigarettes are dangerous, after all there is a warning on every package! But are E-cigarettes better? And does it make any difference if you switch?
Short answer, YES!
But to really understand how important this step has been to the health and overall happiness of the millions of e-cigarette users, we need to understand what they are no longer putting into their bodies every day!
The Facts about Cigarettes
As we all know cigarettes are not very good for us. In fact, cigarettes are one of the worst things we can consciously do. Cigarettes contain over 4,000 chemicals 50 of them that are carcinogenic (proven to cause cancer)!
In a pack of cigarettes you will find ingredients:
- Tar (this is used to make roads)
- Carbon Monoxide (essentially car exhaust)
- Arsenic (Rat Poison – yes really)
- Hydrogen Cyanide (deadly poison)
- Acetone (nail polish remover)
and thousands more harmful chemicals…
The World Health Organization state that cigarettes cause over 100,000 deaths every year in the UK alone. Those numbers jump up to over 700,000 deaths across Europe annually.
For every person who dies due to smoking related complications, there are another 30 people who need to be treated in hospital! That is over 24,000,000 people in the UK and Europe who need medical care every year all because of cigarettes. Imagine how much this costs our NHS and other medical services.
How do E-Cigarettes Compare Against Cigarettes?
However, it is not all doom and gloom. With the introduction of E-Cigarettes, smokers have been able to find a realistic alternative to tobacco and cigarettes.
They look, feel and taste like cigarettes but with some fundamental differences. So the question is, how to electronic cigarettes compare to regular cigarettes?
1) 95% less harmful that cigarettes! - E-cigs are at least 95% less harmful for you than cigarettes according to Public Health England.
2) SMOKO contains No Tar or Tobacco! - As well as the 4,000 chemicals and 50 known carcinogens. In fact, SMOKO has 99.9% less chemicals than cigarettes. And it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that less is definitely more in this situation!
3) No 2nd Hand Smoke! - As E-Cigarettes only produce vapour and not smoke (and have none of the chemicals of cigarettes) there is no chance of hurting anyone with your smoke.
4) Amazing smoking sensation – SMOKO gives you the same sensation as smoking and is one of the most realistic e-cigarettes on the market!
5) SMOKO doesn't smell! - No one likes to smell like an ashtray. Smoke sticks to you; on your breath, your clothes, in your hair, the lingering stench in your house and car... Let’s face it, smoking stinks – literally! SMOKO on the hand doesn't have any smell what so ever.
6) Convenience - over the last few years and with the introduction of the new anti-smoking laws, it has become incredibly inconvenient to smoke.
We are no longer able to smoke in restaurants, bars or pubs. They are even trying to ban smoking in your own personal car and in many public spaces like parks and city centres. This is a trend that is only going to continue. So nipping out for a cheeky cigarette break is getting harder and harder!
Because SMOKO E-Cigarettes do not contain any tobacco and can't hurt someone with 2nd hand smoke, it does not fall under the anti-smoking laws. This means that you can enjoy using SMOKO almost everywhere! So no more standing out in the rain.
7) Money – we are all searching for ways to make our money stretch further. Cigarettes are no exception. The cost of a pack of Marlboro Gold is now up to £9.50 in the shops! If you smoke a pack a day you will spend over £3,400 this year alone. Simply by switching to SMOKO, a pack-a-day smoker can save up to £2,500 every year. Not by quitting but by switching to a healthier and more convenient alternative brand!
Hopefully this will help if you were still on the fence, and if you or anyone you know still smokes and is looking to make a switch, why not give it a try!