What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products or services. We also collect information for example, when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, reviews, collect or redeem rewards, provide feedback or participate in competitions. Website usage information can also be collected using cookies.
We collect the following information:
- - full name
- - contact information including email address and telephone/mobile number
- - shipping and billing address, postcode, country, preferences and interests
- - other information relevant to customer surveys, feedback, rewards, competition and/or offers
- - date of birth to verify your age as our products and services are age-restricted
- - IP address
- - information about orders you initiate, information about the online store pages that you visit, and information about the device and browser you use.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your orders, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We use your information collected from the website or provided over the phone to personalise your repeat visits to our website. In processing your order, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
We use this information to provide our products and services, including supporting and processing orders, risk and fraud screening, authentication, and payments. We also use this information to improve our services that we provide to our customers.
If you opt into saving your payment information, we store and use this information to pre-fill your checkout information the next time you purchase online. We additionally use this information to help customise and improve your experience when you visit our online store by presenting products and services that are more likely to be of interest to you.
We use some of the personal information you provide us to conduct some level of automated decision-making - for example, we use certain personal information (for example, IP addresses or payment information) to automatically block certain potentially fraudulent transactions for a short period of time.
When do we collect this information?
We collect this information when you use or access our website or place an order online, in-store or over the phone, or sign up for an account online.
We also collect this information when you opt into saving your payment information to pre-fill your checkout information.
When and why do we share your information with third parties?
We work with a variety of third parties and service providers to help provide our products and services and we may share personal information with them to support these efforts.
We may also share your information in the following circumstances:
- - to prevent, investigate, or take appropriate action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms and Conditions or any other agreement related to our products and services, or as otherwise required by law
- - on third party apps that accesses your buyer information; for example our rewards program
- - to conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, summons, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements)
- - personal data may also be shared with a company that acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganisation, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will post a notice on our home page
- We will always ask for your consent before sharing your personal information with third parties for purposes other than those described above
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- - Internal record keeping
- - to improve our products and services
- - to periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- - to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- - to customise the website according to your interests
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- - whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- - if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to: Go For It Trading Limited / SMOKO, 18 Camden Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 2PT or by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish for this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Go For It Trading Limited / SMOKO, 18 Camden Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 2PT or email us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, in-store and over the phone.
Your data is encrypted before being transmitted and processed using industry standard, secure, state of the art online environments using controlled and tiered levels of protected data processor access. The processing of personal and payment data is encrypted to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems and services and the data processed within them.
For fulfilment of online and phone orders, order details are printed out on invoice paper with a detachable self-adhesive address label for shipment and postage purposes. Customer name and address appear on the invoice. Once the order is ready for dispatch the invoice is enclosed in the package and the address label is affixed on the envelope. There is no further processing of personal data for order fulfilment.
Our third party service providers including data processors are registered and operate in the UK, EU and other territories and follow local data protection laws.
All customer data is held securely online on licensed platforms, however no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use the highest industry standards of electronic security to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Data breach - What is a data breach?
A personal data breach means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data. This includes breaches that are the result of both accidental and deliberate causes. It also means that a breach is more than just about losing your personal data.
What actions do we take in the event of a data breach?
- - We keep records of any personal data breaches
- - If the result of the breach is likely to be at high risk of affecting your individual rights and freedoms, we will inform you without delay
- - If the result of the breach is likely to be at high risk of affecting your individual rights and freedoms, we will inform the Information Commissioner's Office without delay and within 72 hours of becoming aware of it
We would like to send you information about products and services we provide which may be of interest to you. If you have provided your consent to receive marketing information from us, you may opt out in the future. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
Access to your information, rectification and disposal
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address: Go For It Trading Limited / SMOKO, 18 Camden Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 2PT. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies and similar tracking technologies
Cookies are text files which hold a small amount of data and is placed on your computer when you visit our website, which may include a unique identifier to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of our website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above website will provide information for how you can remove cookies from your browser, however some of our website features may not function as a result.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit our website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- - If you have never visited our site before, for example, we show a cookie warning on your first visit.
- - We also save any preferences set by you, for example your recently viewed products or items you have placed in your Wish list, so that next time you visit our website the settings don't need to be set again
- - We may also suggest more useful additional items to buy, based on the previous pages you have visited
- - If you create an account on our website, it allows you not to have to type in your user name and password every time to visit our site (or view different pages on our website)
Cookies cannot be used to infect your computer with a virus or allow malicious code to run on your computer, so cookies are not deemed a risk.
List of cookies we collect
Below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
CART - The association with your shopping cart.
CATEGORY_INFO - Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
COMPARE - The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
CURRENCY - Your preferred currency
CUSTOMER - An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
CUSTOMER_AUTH - An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
CUSTOMER_INFO - An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS - Stores the Customer Segment ID
EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE - A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
FRONTEND- Your session ID on the server.
GUEST-VIEW - Allows guests to edit their orders.
LAST_CATEGORY - The last category you visited.
LAST_PRODUCT - The most recent product you have viewed.
NEWMESSAGE - Indicates whether a new message has been received.
NO_CACHE - Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART - A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
POLL - The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
POLLN - Information on what polls you have voted on.
RECENTLYCOMPARED - The items that you have recently compared.
STF - Information on products you have emailed to friends.
STORE - The store view or language you have selected.
VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS - The products that you have recently viewed.
WISHLIST - An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
WISHLIST_CNT - The number of items in your Wishlist.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest, however, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How to contact us
- by email - please contact us on email@example.com
- or write to us at: Go For It Trading Limited / SMOKO, 18 Camden Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 2PT.