USING YOUR SMOKO E-CIGARETTE
AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are you new to SMOKO E-Cigarettes and vaping?
Here is a quick reference guide full of handy tips to help you get started with your new SMOKO E-Cigarette and to help answer any questions you may have.
If you still have some questions, feel free to contact us by:
Simply clicking on the LIVE CHAT icon below
Calling us on 0800 772 0234 (in the UK) or +44(0)1892 512 529 (Outside the UK)
Sending an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm.
Congratulations on switching to SMOKO Electronic Cigarettes! You should have received you SMOKO E-Cigarette Starter Kit and getting ready to get started.
- Remove the packaging
- Take a Refill and screw it onto the SMOKO Battery
- Hold on a 45° and draw on the end of the Refill a bit slower and longer than you would on a cigarette
- Hold the vapour in your lungs for 3 to 4 seconds and then exhale. This should feel exactly like drawing on a cigarette! You will notice a smoke-like vapour when you exhale.
- We recommend that 5 to 7 slow puffs should provide the same satisifaction as a cigarette.
For the best results, we suggest holding each puff in your lungs for 2 to 3 seconds longer than you would a normal cigarette. This will allow your lungs to absorb more nicotine and should satisfy your craving.
Your SMOKO E-Cigarette Battery comes fully charged and ready to go.
You will know when your SMOKO Battery needs to be recharged when the BLUE light flashes on the end of the battery when you are using it.
- Unscrew the Refill and set it aside for future use.
- Screw your SMOKO Battery into the SMOKO USB Charger (the small black device).
- Plug the USB into a USB port. We recommend using a SMOKO Mains Adaptor but you can also plug the USB into a laptop, computer or a phone charger.
- A RED light on the USB Charger will turn on and the end of your Battery will go BLUE - this means the Battery is charging.
- When fully charged, the BLUE light on the Battery will flash BLUE 3 times and then turn off. This means your Battery is fully recharged and ready to use.
- Reattached the your Refill and you are ready to go.
It will take approximately 2 hours to fully charge you SMOKO Battery. Do not leave your SMOKO Battery on charge beyond the recommended 2 hour period and we also suggest you never leave a charging battery unattended.
For the best results, we recommend using a new Refill on your fully charged SMOKO E-Cigarette Battery.
As with all good things, your SMOKO Refill will eventually come to an end. You will know when you need to replace your Refill when the following happens:
The amount of vapour dramatically reduces
You can no longer taste the flavour
Replacing a new Refill is super easy to do.
Remove the finished Refill and dispose of responsibly.
Remove the packaging from your new Refill
Screw your new Refill onto your fully charged SMOKO E-Cigarette Battery
Hold on a 45° angle and draw on the end of the Refill
Each of our Flavour Refills contain our amazing E-Liquids that only use the highest quality ingredients and flavours that are all Made In The UK.
Each SMOKO E-Cigarette Refill contains approximately 35 cigarettes worth of nicotine and you should get 200 puffs per Refill.
There are a number of ways to order more of your favourite SMOKO E-Cigarette Refills.
- Order over the Phone - our Customer Service team will be happy to take your order over the phone Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm. Simply call us on 0800 772 0234 in the UK or on +44(0)1892 512 529 if you are outside the UK.
- Order Online - simply visit www.smoko.com and go to E-Cigarette Refills in the Shop from the main menu.
Our Shop - feel free to visit our shop in Royal Tunbridge Wells. Our opening hours are:
- Monday to Saturday between 9am and 6pm
- Sunday between 10:30am and 4:30pm
- The shop is usually closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day and Easter Monday but will be open from 10:30am to 4:30pm on most Bank Holidays